- class BZPath(lattice, path, special_points, npts=50)¶
Defines a set of points which are associated to a path in the reduced Brillouin Zone.
- class BandArray(*args, **kwargs)¶
Defines the array of data for one band. It is a dictionary which contains a numpy array for both spin channels.
- set_kpt(ikpt, kpt, kwgt=1.0)¶
- class BrillouinZone(astruct, mesh, evals, fermi_energy)¶
- plot(path=None, npts=50, units='eV')¶
Convert the astruct information as parsed from the module Logfiles into the cell structure as needed from spglib
- get_ev(ev, keys=None, ikpt=1)¶
Get the correct list of the energies for this eigenvalue.